Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A complicated day

Everything happened to me today differs from who i am... And my mood swing, swang and swung to elsewhere...

1st - i woke up in the wee of morning to study and prepare for teaching. :(
2nd - i went to ward early in the morning, right after my housemates woke up. :(
3rd - i forced the registrar to listen to my poor presentation and she promised me a signature! :)
4th - i squeezed myself in the OGAC despite being shooed. :(
5th - i keep my buccae thick so i managed to perform 1 VE out of 3 patientsss... and yet i get a 3/5 score PLUS a signature! :)
6th - i volunteered myself during the workshop with the hope to finish ASAP! but it ended up late. :(
7th - i ruhsed to palpate an abdomen and i could only get the buttock correct. :(
8th - and now i feel tired and calculating when is the most suitable time for me to have a --- SLEEP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment