Thursday, June 25, 2009

OGAC on call night

This was my 1st experience to oncall from 5pm till next morning 7pm. My last record was 8pm till 4 am which was 2 years back in O&G. Throughout the 'leaking' night, the OGAC (Obstetrics and Gynaecology Admission Centre) was visited by 80% of leaking pregnant women. The customers came 1 after 1 instead of coming in a certain period. I had limited time to clerk them beforehand and of course, unable to sleep! Throughout the night, I'd done numerous VE, clerked the Obs cases which were able to flood my log book, auscultate a pan systolic murmur *YEAH* and slept for 90 mins. The 2nd day i ended up like a zombie yawning around the ward. When i reached my home and lay on my lovely bed, i was fully knocked-out. The 3rd day, i had severe hang over effect... I had to beg the cutie staff nurse to let me sneak out some paracetamol.

Just now when I had my dinner with suat yee, I only realized that I'd not been eating fast food for 3 weeks... OMG! I will continue to miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment