Sunday, June 28, 2009

Metamorphosis

Many people said I'd changed alot. I'm no longer who I was. Hmmm... I do agree!

Previously, I was lazy, though i'm still lazy now, but with Likert's Scale of 1-10, i will mark myself as previously lazy level = 8, currently 4. What a great improvement.

I will not volunteer myself for procedures or presentation last time, but now, i get three times more signature for my VE and my presentation for Obs cases are almost completed in the 3rd week of posting! Hoooorrrraaayyyy! I'd become more proactive!

I used to be sitting on my beloved recliner and watch drama from day to night, and from night to day. Now I used to hang around the ward before sun rise till after sun set and get comatose on my bed. Tiring!

I used to be like pig eating and watching drama at home during weekends and now I go for some sports.

Last but not least, I never ever left my paid parking card in the autopay machine and today, out of the blue, I did it. However, I would like to thank the kind one who left my parking card on top of the autopay machine. Because of you, i saved RM20.

After all these while, I was thinking, am I undergoing metamorphosis? Or I'd some growth in my limbus system which cause me to have this sudden change in behaviour. Oh god! Perhaps i should get my brain a MRI some day later...

No comments:

Post a Comment