Monday, May 4, 2009

Procrastinator

After finishing my SSM, i went to the mortuary, hoping i can get a top 5 number in the queue. When i stepped in the room, i saw a case on the board and the chairs were empty. I was thinking, "hmm, perhaps they just started, i might be able to slip in and perform 1!what a lucky day!" Hence, without any further delay, i locked my laptop and messy SSM stuff, I glided into the autopsy room.

What a suprise, no student at all, and the case still fresh. What a lucky day i'm having now! (Thanks god! I just prayed you few days back!)Then i saw 2 beautiful ladies siting side by side chit-chating. Wow! Good, both of them were in good mood! How lucky i am... Then we started the conversation...

Lady 1: Are you undergrad?
Me: Yes!!!!
Lady 1: Sorry la, this week is not meant for undergraduates to observed or performed.
Me: THROUGHOUT THE WEEK??????????
Lady 1: Yup! It's for master students.
Me: (WTF!) How bout next week?
Lady 1: hmm.. still not sure yet, we'l put up the notice later when it's available... (Argh... its like certified to death till proven otherwise)
My heart was massacred and dumped from the clouds...

OMG!OMG!OMG! How am i going to finish my 2 cases by July? And the worst part is, I have the busiest posting first - O&G! Darn!

Oh God, i trully, trully, trully regreted! I wasted 2 weeks time during the holidays...
I swear! I swear I will try my very veRY VERY BEST not to be procrastinator again...
PLEASE, please help me! I needed you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment